Thursday 7 February 2013

SNOW! :D

We've had quite a bit of snow recently here in Lancashire! A few weeks ago we had around 6 inches and we had another inch or so a few days ago.

We're in February, no more snow please!

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, i went down South for my Christmas and happened to catch every illness as well- not happy. Although my dad did buy me a new camera so i'm very pleased with that. Its a Lumix FZ88. Its a bridge camera which means its like a DSLR but you can't change the lens. I brilliant camera for me to learn on without carrying heavy lenses around with me! And without carrying a hefty bill too!

With the snow arrival it gave me a chance to practice some winter shots with my house rabbit- enjoy!
My favourite shot of the day!

Close up

A tatty lead but a fluffy bunny!


We only stayed out around 15-20 minutes but she has that fur coat!

Anyway, i will be back shortly with a review of the Rambo fleece lined chaps and head bands!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment