Tuesday 18 December 2012

Ariat Heritage Zip Boot (its been a while)

So, I started college in September and i had gone shopping with my dad. This is what we brought back:


One body protector, one pair of boots, two pairs of jodhpurs and some socks!

Today i'll be reviewing the Ariat boots.


I paid £109.99 from Derby House in store. I have now had them for around four months and i've been pleased with them. They are very smart and they are now comfortable.

What was important to me was that they weren't painful. I noticed they took around one week to fully break in which was fine by me! There is no damage to them, no rips, no tears and the sole is still on so i expect these will last at least a year. I wear these with my Tredstep gaiters so will do a review of those. I wouldn't hesitate to show in these as they are very smart!

Hope this has helped some people and please don't hesitate to ask any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment