Wednesday 5 September 2012

Riding Coats

I don't own  many riding brand coats, in fact I think i only own one which is a Woof Wear soft shell jacket, all the others are outdoor brands.

The coat i mainly wear is a Trespass one... in bright blue! Almost every picture of me riding i'm wearing that blue jacket.

Its a great jacket, my dad bought it for me when we went to Ireland in 2011 when i'd stupidly forgot to pack a coat, it was bought for 25 euros which is equivalent to roughly 20 GBP- not bad!
I also own another trespass coat in red but I hardly wear it, it the next one up from the blue one in terms of the lining etc. This was also purchased for 20 GBP!

Unfortunately they both have had to be reproofed as the water wasn't beading off anymore after year of rainy weather, i used a spray on one.


These are great coats and they come in a lot of fun colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment